The whole process, from searching for the perfect home in the right neighbourhood, to finally moving and settling in, is one that requires many decisions along the way.
The relationship between home buyers and agents must be based on trust, mutual goals and understanding. Being part of the process and meeting YOUR GOALS are my passion. The home buying experience also requires negotiation of complex issues and I am committed to working in your best interests, always.
Prepare yourself to make a knowledgeable decision - buying a home is one of the biggest emotional and financial decisions you'll ever make.
Although it almost always seems like a great idea, it is important to understand what home ownership involves. Of course, being a homeowner is something to be proud of but it also means having to invest money, time and energy and take on added responsibilities.
So, before you decide to buy a home, make sure you're ready. Here are some things to consider:
- Financial Security - If housing prices rise, your home can provide you with some financial security due to capital appreciation.
- Stability - Having a place of your own.
- Financial Responsibility - Coming up with the down payment, meeting regular mortgage payments and other ongoing costs will tie up a lot of your cash, and can put stress on your finances.
- Maintenance - Keeping your home in good shape requires time and money.
- Responsibility - You alone are responsible for payments, repairs and maintenance.
- Flexibility - You can be a decorator and a renovator of your own home to meet your family's personal tastes and needs.
Be sure you know exactly what you need and what your priorities are, how much you can afford to spend, and don’t let your emotions get in the way. If you do, you may end up buying a house that is too expensive or that is pretty to look at but is impractical in maintenance or location.
All you need to know about buying a home is in BUYER'S GUIDE
below. It covers every step of
Contact me anytime, let's find your Dream Home . . .